Privacy- en cookiebeleid
Instawall, part of the Cre8design GmbH located at Maybachstrasse 4 48599 Gronau, is responsible for the processing of personal data as reflected in this privacy statement.
48599 Gronau (Germany)
Personal data we process
Instawall processes your personal data because you use our services and/or because you provide these data to us yourself. Below is an overview of the personal data we process:
- First and last name
- Address data
- Telephone number
- E-mail address
- Uploaded photos
- Data about your activities on our website
- Data about your surfing behavior across different websites (for example, because this company is part of an advertising network)
- Internet browser and device type
Special and/or sensitive personal data that we process
Our website and/or service does not intend to collect data about website visitors who are younger than 16 years old. Unless they have permission from parents or guardian. However, we cannot verify whether a visitor is older than 16. Therefore, we encourage parents to be involved in their children's online activities in order to avoid collecting information about children without parental consent. If you believe that we have collected personal information about a minor without such consent, please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org and we will delete this information.
For what purpose and on what basis we process personal data
Instawall processes your personal data for the following purposes:
- Handling your order and payment.
- Generating a digital PDF print file for producing the personalized product.
- Sending our digital newsletter.
- To be able to call or e-mail you if necessary to perform our services.
- To inform you about changes in our services and products.
- To offer you the opportunity to create an account.
- To deliver goods and services to you.
- Instawall analyzes your behavior on the website to improve the website and the range of products and services to match your preferences.
- Instawall tracks your surfing behavior across different websites so we can tailor our products and services to your needs.
- Instawall also processes personal data if we are legally required to do so, such as data we need for our tax return.
How long we store personal data
Instawall will not keep your personal data longer than strictly necessary to fulfill the purposes for which your data is collected. Therefore, we keep this data as long as you are an active customer with us. If you have not logged in with us for 7 years, we will delete your data. Would you like to know more about this or would you like to view, change or delete your data yourself? This can be found in your account (link).
Instawall stores your Instawall project with personal photos in the tool for one month. The extension of the retention period of the project is a maximum of one month after the saved date. This can be extended unlimitedly. After ordering, the digital print file is kept for one month, so that Instawall can produce a reprint faster in case of a misprint or damage.
Instawall does not sell your data to third parties and will provide it only if necessary for the execution of our agreement with you or to comply with a legal obligation. With companies that process your data on our behalf, we conclude a processor agreement to ensure the same level of security and confidentiality of your data. Instawall remains responsible for this processing.
Cookies, or similar techniques, that we use
Viewing, adjusting or deleting data
You have the right to view, correct or delete your personal data. You can do this yourself via the personal settings in 'my account'. You also have the right to withdraw your possible consent for data processing or object to the processing of your personal data by our company and you have the right to data portability. This means that you can request us to send the personal data we have on you in a computer file to you or another organization named by you. If you wish to exercise your right of objection and/or right to data portability or if you have other questions/comments about the data processing, please send an itemized request to email@example.com. To make sure that the request for inspection is made by you, we ask you to send a copy of your ID along with the request. In this copy, black out your passport photo, MRZ (machine readable zone, the strip of numbers at the bottom of the passport), passport number and Citizen Service Number (BSN). This is to protect your privacy. Instawall will respond to your request as soon as possible, but at least within four weeks. Instawall would also like to point out that you have the possibility to file a complaint with the national regulator, the Authority for Personal Data. This can be done via the following link: https://autoriteitpersoonsgegevens.nl/nl/contact-met-de-autoriteit-persoonsgegevens/tip-ons
How we secure personal data
Instawall takes the protection of your data seriously and takes appropriate measures to protect against misuse, loss, unauthorized access, unwanted disclosure and unauthorized alteration. If you feel that your data is not properly secured or there are indications of misuse, please contact our customer service or via firstname.lastname@example.org. Instawall has taken the following measures to secure your personal data:
- TLS (formerly SSL) We send your data over a secure internet connection. You can tell this by the address bar 'https' and the padlock in the address bar.